Online United States of America
Ford College Community Challenge is designed to inspire student teams to develop creative community-building projects addressing local needs, around the theme Making Lives Better. Up to 10 winning proposals will be selected to receive $25,000 each.
- February 2019: RFP distributed; proposal and budget template available
- April 3, 2019, 5p.m. EST: Proposals due
- April 30, 2019: Proposals moving on to the next round of judging are notified
- May 21, 2019: Top 20 videos due
- May 2019: Top 20 videos posted toFord Blue Oval Network website
- Summer 2019: Grant winners selected
- Fall 2019: Grant winners publicly announced
- Fall 2019 - Summer 2020: Projects implemented
READY TO APPLY?
Send your completed proposal template, budget, and timeline to email@example.com
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Proposals are scored based on how well they address the five criteria outlined in the Request for Proposal (RFP).
May the project be international?
Yes, this challenge is designed to benefit communities in need; however, applicants are encouraged to partner with local organizations as US projects are preferred.
May student organizations apply?
Yes, student organizations are encouraged to apply. Students and student organizations responding to the RFP must work with their college or university to gain their agreement to apply for, and serve as, the fiduciary organization for this grant. Proposals may be disqualified if the applicants do not explicitly inform the college or university of their application and fiduciary responsibilities.
Deadline: April 03, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Up to 10 winning proposals will be selected to receive $25,000 each.