Audencia Business School is offering you the opportunity to showcase your business skills and compete for a 30% to 50% tuition fee waiver!
Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École higher education institutions. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management, consistently ranked among the top 100 worldwide (according to The Economist - Which MBA?). We are among the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
Audencia has more than 260 quality academic partnerships in 60 countries, plus more than 160 accords with national and international companies. The school welcomes around 4000 students from over 87 countries to its 16 business programs. Fields of expertise include International Management, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Purchasing, Food and Agribusiness, Consulting, Corporate Social Responsibility, Management for Engineers and more.
Audencia Business School is offering you the opportunity to showcase your business skills and compete for a tuition fee waiver of up to 50%!
Enter the competition by completing the following:
1. Take The Business Challenge
2. Fill out your Personal Details
Eligible programs are:
International Master in Management (IMM) Master in European and International Business Management (EIBM) MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) Master of Science in Food and Agribusiness Management (MFAM) MSc in Management and Entrepreneurship in the Creative Economy.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The winners need to have a Bachelor's degree
- The winners need to be fluent in English (TOEFL: 60-120/TOEIC: 600-990/IELTS: 5.0-8.0)
- Winners must apply directly to Audencia Business School and be admitted to the program
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
It is the user’s sole responsibility to fulfill all legal requirements for traveling to France (visa, health insurance etc.)
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
- One (1) 50% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in first place
- One (1) 40% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in second place
- One (1) 30% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in third place
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize