- Writing codes for microcontrollers;
- Design of PCB circuits for power electronics application;
- Performing simulations of electrical circuits with semiconductor components;
- Performing of electrical measurements by means of dedicated measurement equipment, such as: digital oscilloscopes, voltage and current probes, multimeters, etc.;
- Writing of technical documentation and preparation of presentations for simulation and measurement results.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Student of 3rd or 4th year of electrical engineering, electronics or other related field of study;
- Knowledge of basics of circuit theory is a must;
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schemes;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: C/C++;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Knowledge of Eagle/LT Spice/Matlab software;
- Expirence in design of PCB circuits and embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of English language enabling the preparation of technical documentation.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent working environment.
- Work in an employee-oriented company,
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.