As a Service Desk Intern, your primary function would be to triage, prioritize and quickly connect our customers to the best available resource to resolve their issues.
We will be offering the selected interns the option to complete an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exam as well as access learning materials. Leave your internship with an additional qualification fully funded by Adobe!
What you’ll do:
- Be part of an Enterprise-grade Global Service Desk team.
- Triage and resolve Incidents and Service Requests coming from various channels such as phone, chat or web portal.
- Prioritize customer urgency and issues priority
- Search and reuse information gained from our internal information repositories
- Log all incidents and requests into our case management system
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case management system
- Create positive experiences through effective and clear communications, appropriate sense of urgency and a respect for our customers’ time and effort.
- Review processes and workflows and implement meaningful improvements.
- Author solution articles and procedures.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has passion for making use of technology to solve complex business problems:
- Have you previously used Adobe products?
- Have you had experience working on technical projects?
- Can deliver outstanding customer experience:
- Are you able to keep calm when things are difficult?
- Are you comfortable taking responsibility when things go wrong?
- Do you like to work in a team?
- Can you describe yourself as an accountable individual who likes taking ownership and strives for success.
Important things to know:
- 12 month placement from September 2019 (open to August starts).
- Must be part way through their Undergraduate degree.
- Full training programme covering both technical and cultural aspects of Adobe is provided
- Successful candidates will be subject to standard background check.
- French or German language skills are advantageous.