Compete for a 1500€ discount to become a Solvay Advanced Master Student!
Solvay Brussels School’s Advanced Masters have been developed to create a breed of ‘out-thinkers’ in focused areas for Master students with no or limited professional experience.
Choose from five advanced Master’s programmes where you will be challenged to grow both professionally and personally:
- Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Master Financial Markets
- Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance
The Advanced Masters are designed as full-time programmes for one academic year, and represent 60 ECTS each.
You will have the opportunity to study in the beautiful city of Brussels and explore the rest of Europe. Indeed, you will be only a few hours away from Paris, London or Amsterdam.
Solvay Brussels School is now accepting applications for September 2017 admissions.
Take our challenge, submit your application and be one of the 10 best candidates who will get a 1500€ discount to join the Master programme.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field, such as business, economics, finance, etc.
- Less than 3 years of professional experience
- Applicants are responsible for acquiring their own visa, if required
- All information submitted must be truthful and any work produced must be the original work of the applicant
Deadline: September 01, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
Award: 1500€ fee discount