Deadline: As soon as possible
Alexis Society is an International Not-for-Profit and Non-Political Youth Organization with Passion for Excellence. It promotes Creativity, Innovation, Peace, Harmony and Inclusive Development.
We are a participant in United Nations Global Compact, United Nations Civil Society Network, UNEP’s Billion Trees Campaign and Government of India’s NGO Partnership System. We are focused on providing a platform for Dialogue, Development, Innovation, Leadership and Research. We offer people the opportunity to become Global Citizens and to get Experience, Perspective & Skills that matter today.
We started off as a bunch of young college students. Alexis was born when we, as undergrads, recognized the dearth of a good platform for India’s youth. Our long term goal is to create and develop a pool of young enthusiasts who can give back to the society and make our country and the world a better place to live in.
Our Mission is to empower the youth community which fails to reach out to a large audience when they raise their voices. We provide them a platform to reach out and disseminate their ideas to other like-minded people, who work together in unison for global concerns by making optimal use of the limited resources we have at hand. We as worthy citizens of India understand that it is our duty to educate and spread awareness about the various issues that concern us.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Terms and Conditions
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for atleast 12 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote atleast 10 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months and a monthly review thereafter.
Opportunity is About
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.