United States of America
The program targets ethnically diverse candidates and applicants who have a passion for ethnic or cultural diversity. All applicants must demonstrate a commitment to promoting ethnic and cultural diversity through their work, education and life experiences. It provides six- to 12-month paid Fellowships — with benefits — professional development opportunities and a mentor program. Fellows will rotate among account teams, gaining practical experience in the field of integrated communications from some of the industry’s best counselors.
During the Fellowship, individuals will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to high-caliber client work;
- Write, edit and proofread materials in AP style;
- Pitch story ideas to relevant media and participate in brainstorm sessions;
- Contribute to the new business process;
- Monitor, research, compile and analyze client media coverage.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for college seniors, recent college graduates and graduate students. The ideal candidate should have a career interest in public relations, communications, marketing, advertising or creative services, as well as proven writing skills, academic achievement, creative problem-solving skills and proficiency in social media communications.