United States of America
At AmericanTrucks we are passionate about our mission to serve the community that supports us. We've recognized a growing trend in the building trades industry. Educational programs are receiving a lot of attention from national leaders and it’s our goal to be involved in a meaningful way.
With that in mind, we are pleased to offer 4 x $2000 scholarships to students pursuing a career in the traditional building trades such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical, or related fields of study.
Two scholarships will be awarded for the fall semester, and two scholarships will be awarded for the spring semester each year.
How to Apply
- To apply, please write a 750-1500 word essay describing who you are and how you plan to use your education to contribute to a thriving community of trade workers who are dedicated to a hands-on approach to knowledge development.
- Scholarships should be emailed in PDF format or as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of current enrollment as outlined above.
AmericanTrucks Scholarships are non-renewable; however, previous scholarship winners are eligible to reapply for future scholarship awards by writing and submitting a new essay. Entries are limited to one essay per student per semester.
AmericanTrucks Scholarships are permanent, accepting submissions year-round as follows:
- Spring: By 12:00 pm on October 15
- Fall: By 12:00pm on July 15
Note: Winners are notified by November 15th for the spring scholarship and July 15th for the fall scholarship. Awards are mailed directly to the school, or to the student directed as a tuition payment to the school.
AmericanTrucks.com is a leading online aftermarket retailer serving the needs of all late-model Silverado & Sierra owners and enthusiasts. We test everything we sell and offer it at the best possible price.
As passionate truck enthusiasts ourselves, we are pleased to offer award-winning customer service as well as a growing collection of installation guides, product reviews, and parts videos. Our 115,000+ sq. ft. warehouse is located just 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.
AmericanTrucks founders, Andrew and Steve Voudouris are proud recipients of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, a program that recognizes business leaders in more than 60 countries worldwide.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The AmericanTrucks Scholarship Program is open to students who meet one of the following criteria:
1) Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited United States technical institute, secondary votech school or tuition bearing apprenticeship program in the traditional building trades(e.g. carpentry, HVAC, electrical or related fields of study). Students pursuing certificate programs or apprenticeship programs are welcome to apply.
2) Currently attending attending high school and will be attending an accredited school in the next academic year to one of the aforementioned programs.
Note: All scholarship applicants are required to submit proof of enrollment* when submitting applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Proof of enrollment can be anything from a screenshot of current/upcoming class schedule, to a letter from an administrator confirming your enrollment on the school’s letterhead.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants: