Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École higher education institutions. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management, consistently ranked among the top 100 worldwide (according to The Economist - Which MBA?). We are among the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
Audencia Business School
Kickstart your career in the creative and cultural industries at the elite Audencia Business School. Win a scholarship of up to 50%! Audencia Business School, located in western France, is ranked 63rd in the world by The Economist and is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
With an average of 12 countries represented in a class of 30, joining Audencia means you’ll be part of a vibrant community. Students also come from a wide range of professional backgrounds – many in engineering or science, but also fields as diverse as the humanities, communications, law and medicine.
MSc in Management & Entrepreneurship in the Creative Economy
Designed and taught by Audencia Business School and The Glasgow School of Art’s Innovation School, each module has been created specifically for this programme and integrates a creative mix of teaching and learning methods for both business and arts/design education.
Audencia is a leader in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and works hand in hand with the corporate world. As a result:
- 85% of students are employed before graduation
- Graduates have found work in Europe (54%), Asia and the Pacific (29%) and Latin America (9%)
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Here’s what you need to know to apply to Audencia Business School.Last Highest
- Bachelor’s degree AND 3 years’ relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- TOEFL: 60-120
- TOEIC: 600-990
- IELTS: 5.0-8.0
Graduate test score
- GMAT: 400-800
- GRE: 300-340
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Cost/funding for participants:
- One (1) 50% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in first place
- One (1) 40% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in second place
- One (1) 30% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in third place
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize