Belmond Hotel Caruso have an opportunity for a Front Office intern to join the team in Ravello, Italy. The intern will support the Front Office team to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. He/she is passionate of service and willing to grow professionally. Reports to Front Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Fulfill operations of the Front Desk, according to the company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
- Maintain professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
- Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints;
The ultimate travel curator and connoisseur, Belmond creates exceptional experiences worldwide. Our global collection of iconic hotels, trains and river cruises brings together some of the world's most thrilling journeys and destinations.
When you join Belmond, you join a global family. We ensure our employees have just as many memorable moments as our guests.
More than just history-rich hotels and breathtaking destinations, our staff are at the heart of the Belmond experience. Whether working as a front desk greeter, a safari guide or an accountant, we will invest in your development and wellbeing to help you reach your full potential. We are passionate about the art of living well. You will be too.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Intermediate in English and Italian
- Good written and verbally communication skills
- Pc literate. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Be a team player
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Meal & reimbursement of expenses (300 euro for month)
- Learning & development activities
- Career opportunities within our Belmond collection worldwide