As a member of the team, the selected candidate will conduct research on several policy issues (e.g. future of work, social inclusion), and have the opportunity to collaborate to different research projects and participate in meetings with funding organisations.
- Data collection, cleaning and visualisation
- Analysing survey responses and follow-up with respondents
- Summarise findings in written form
- Assist in organising seminars, workshops and other meetings
You must first fill in the application form at this link: https://forms.gle/a4o7XAihhgD3X7Uy5
After submitting the application form, please send a one-page letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae listing your publications and specifying your role in previous research projects/topics to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Intern – EPU and Jobs&Skills’ in the subject line.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Your background and profile
- Experience in working with both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in managing large datasets
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, and good knowledge of statistical programmes (e.g. STATA, R)
- Knowledge of interactive data visualisation software is a plus
- Excellent command of English, both orally and in writing. Excellent knowledge of another EU official language is a plus
- Able to work in a research team and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Able to respect deadlines and prioritise tasks
Only students enrolled at a university during the internship period are eligible. Due to the COVID-19 situation, home-based internships are possible.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What CEPS can offer
We offer a full-time internship for 3 to 6 months. The selected candidate will receive an expense reimbursement upon receipt of justifying documents during the internship. This position will give you the opportunity to gain the valuable skills, training and experience that would potentially allow you to take on the role of Research Assistant or beyond.