Denmark United Kingdom Worldwide
We are growing and need to hire many new people to help us achieve our mission of making life easier for people with intimate healthcare issues. You can search and apply for a position via our Career Portal, which ensures a smooth application process. Create a profile to make it possible for our recruiters to find you when they’re looking for candidates for future positions in Coloplast. The more information you put your profile, the greater your chance is of being matched to a specific job. A profile will also speed your application process up as you won’t need to enter duplicate information when applying for a specific job.
We are looking for Curious, proactive, brave and ambitious students, who can help us grow on a global scale. Can you make our pRoducts and services attractIve and available to consumers around the globe? Or can you bravely support someone who’s dealing with an intimate healthcare issue? Do you like working at a strategic, tactical and operational level with highly Skilled, motivated people? If yes, participate today!
Apply for the opportunity to join the Coloplast team - positions could be at our headquarters in Denmark or at one of our subsidiaries around the globe, within Sales, Research & Development, Marketing, Operations or Corporate Functions.
With a mission to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs, we develop products and services for people with deeply personal and private medical conditions. These conditions are often associated with trauma and taboo. The more intimate the condition, the greater the requirement to come closer to customers, understand their world and develop solutions that are sensitive to their special needs.
We are defined by a core set of values, both as individuals and as a company: closeness, passion, and respect & responsibility.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care, and wound and skin care. We operate globally, employing about 11,000 people.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who is eligible?
The challenge is open to prospective applicants from all over the world. Please note that different regions may follow different recruitment schedules, so you may be contacted at different times depending on the location of positions you qualify for.
Criteria for selecting candidates
- By entering the Coloplast Talent Pool, you will be included in our global applicant pool and thus may be eligible for consideration for career opportunities with Coloplast.
- Recruitment positions will vary by location and thus the success of your application will depend on the available positions for your specific region and location.
- Upon review of your answers to the multiple-choice questions, motivation statement and educational and professional background, as indicated from your uploaded documents, finalists will be selected and awarded. Positions will vary based on region/location.
Selection of finalists
Applicants will be judged on the following selection criteria.
- Ability to put your theory to practice in a cool growing company
- Analytical skills to deal with complexity
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Flair for working across functions and cultures