Traditional 9-5 work is dying. Today there are some 14 million full-time online freelancers in America. By 2020, it’s estimated that 40% workers worldwide will be freelancing online. Contract Mint is offering a $1000 scholarship to students with interest in freelancing.
- Applicants must submit an essay (minimum 700 words) answering "What is your #1 advice to future freelancers?"
- Include a link to your social media profile - preferably Linkedin
- Personal Details: Full name, Mailing address, Phone and email
- School and program
- Expected graduation year / month
- Submission Deadline: December 31 - every year
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Open to high school, college, or university students
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
- One scholarship totalling $1000 will be awarded to the most helpful submission
- All high quality submissions will be published on ContractMint crediting the author with a link to Linkedin profile
- By submitting your essay, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotions and marketing purposes.
- Send the submission to scholarship (at) contractmint.com with all the details as a Word document