Ireland United Kingdom Worldwide
DCC operate across four separate divisions: DCC LPG, DCC Retail & Oil, DCC Technology and DCC Healthcare. Our Graduate Programme is designed for those who have true entrepreneurial flair and the innate ability to be innovative. A large part of our success is due to spotting commercial opportunities and areas for improvement through the exploration of the feasibility and commerciality of such ideas and bringing successful ideas from concept to reality. DCC is able to offer you variety, exposure and responsibility in a constantly growing organisation. We are able to give you the opportunity to experience life in another country, run commercial projects from beginning to end, work in different DCC businesses and divisions and develop you to your full potential.
YOUR FUTURE, ACCELERATED
In working together we can provide future opportunities that reflect your commitment and development, that will maximise your potential as we provide ongoing support in each of your roles.
What to expect over the next two years
You will have two different twelve month placements during the two year programme. Your placements will be created with you in mind and based on real business needs. Your placements will be in different industry divisions and potentially different countries across the three continents in which we have a presence.
The development framework we have in place will mean you will have diverse placements, individual coaching, feedback at regular intervals, development against our bespoke development programme and access to obtain a professional qualification. All this, and how much you put into the roles you hold, will help you progress however far and in whichever direction you choose.
We place graduates according to genuine business needs so, whichever company you go to, and whatever project you are working on, you will be expected to make a real contribution to the business from the start.
Alongside on-the-job training, we offer regular learning and development to help you develop your personal and professional skills. You will also be given the opportunity to gain a professional qualification during your time on the programme, sponsored by us. Examples of qualifications gained by some of our graduates to date are: ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing), CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), Change Management, PRINCE2 (project management) and Agile Project Management.
DCC operates in 20 countries where English is not always the spoken language therefore we truly value graduates who speak a number of languages. We give graduates who wish to enhance their language skills one-to-one language lessons.
Although we expect you to hit the ground running we certainly won’t leave you to sink or swim. We will assign you a dedicated Coach, a Graduate Buddy (a graduate from a previous year’s intake) and a Graduate Business Contact. You will also be supported by the Graduate Programme team and your Line Manager in each of your placements.
STREAMS ON OFFER
- Business IT
- Business Management
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Do you have what it takes to work at DCC?
- Our success has been largely down to the competencies and strengths of our people. To make it as a graduate at DCC, you will need to have these qualities in abundance.
- This means that, as well as having a 2:1 degree, you will need to be able to demonstrate strong team, communication and relationship building skills. You will also need to be highly adaptable and comfortable moving between different roles, teams and countries.
- You will have exposure to senior management in each of your roles so it’s important that you have the potential to influence and work with all levels in the business. Given the highly commercial nature of our business, it is also essential that you have an entrepreneurial spirit along with the energy and drive to deliver results.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Internationally mobile and willing to relocate to any country in which DCC operates
- Entitled to work in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and within the European Union/ European Economic Area
Deadline: November 30, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Challenge. Responsibility. Exposure. Growth.