Finland Netherlands Sweden
Win a scholarship to one of three summer school programmes in northern Europe! EIT Digital breeds a new generation of European entrepreneurs, where students develop cutting-edge digital technologies merged with innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
This year's EIT Digital 2017 Summer School consists of 10 unique programmes running through July and August across nine European cities.
- Digital Infrastructure: Big Data Analytics: August 6 – 19, Stockholm, Sweden
- Digital Wellbeing: Independent Living and Long-term Care: August 6 – 19, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Digital Industry: Retail, Market, Consumer Engagement: August 6 – 18, Helsinki, Finland
EIT Digital 2017 Summer School is offering you the chance to showcase your digital innovation and entrepreneurial skills and compete for a free place in one of the 3 programmes listed above.
By competing you’ll not only learn more about the EIT Digital 2017 Summer School but also demonstrate why you could make the most of this unique summer experience!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- To be fully eligible for the prize, candidates must be undergraduates or have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Computer Engineering or IT
- Candidates must have a good level of English
- Candidates must be citizens of an ARISE country (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Malta)
Deadline: July 24, 2017
Program Starts: August 06, 2017
Program Ends: August 19, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
- Three (3) winners will be offered one spot each to one of the programmes in Stockholm, Eindhoven and Helsinki
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize