France Germany Italy Japan Netherlands Russia United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
HOW TO APPLY
The call is open continuously for applications at the ENEN website (http://plus.enen.eu) between March 1st, 2018 and September 30th, 2020 or until funds are available. Please read the mobility manual appended to this call and submit the online application through the web-based system. The required documents include a CV, academic transcript or student status certificate (B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D.), motivation letter and recommendation letter from the sending and receiving mentors. Further details on the application, mobility actions, grants, eligibility and priorities for selection are detailed in the mobility manual.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The mobility grants are intended for those, who would like to improve their knowledge, skills and competitiveness for career opportunities in the following nuclear fields:
- Nuclear engineering and safety
- Waste management and geological disposal
- Radiation protection
- Medical applications
In particular, the following groups of learners are eligible to receive mobility grants:
- BSc. students interested in pursuing a master education and/or a career in the nuclear fields.
- MSc. students in nuclear interested in extracurricular experience and/or academic exchange such as EMSNE.
- PhD. students and Post-docs in nuclear interested in academic and research exchange, access to research infrastructures and cooperation with EURATOM research projects.
- Professionals, interested in changing their careers to nuclear and/or building up their life-long learning on nuclear topics.
All mobility actions must be transnational and completed before December 31st, 2020 (the end of the ENEN+ project). The applicants of the mobility actions may be:
- Citizens of any EU member country willing to travel abroad (to another EU country or anywhere else)
- Citizens of countries, which are not members of EU, pursuing studies in an EU member country and having an already established relation with the receiving institution.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
To the successful applicants, the ENEN+ will provide mobility grants, which are intended exclusively to cover mobility costs and access fees and will be provided as lump sums directly to the selected applicants.
By submitting the application, the applicants confirm that all arrangements for the mobility actions, including, but not limited to insurance, access to the facilities, salary and material costs, intellectual property, have been agreed and resolved between the sending and hosting institutions.