ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
For nearly 50 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our clients as they strive to attain their business goals. Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in our business. Sustainability is our business.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Chemistry, Chemistry related or Environmental Science Bachelors or Masters subject
- Confident user of MS office (Microsoft Excel in particular). Knowledge of advanced Statistical Analysis tools such as SPSS, R, MATLAB, SAS would be advantageous
- Strong English language skills is requirement for this position; any other EU or non-EU language is a bonus
- Demonstrable critical thinking and problem-solving abilities along with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
ERM offers a flexible working environment and at the moment, we are all working from home. This role will be based in our Netherlands offices when we come out of COVID-19.