Germany Spain United States of America
Be a full time member of one of our project teams and get a first-hand experience in Management Consulting. You will be working on your own sub-projects. You will develop individual solutions for our customer‘s needs together with our consultants (f/m/d) in your project team. This includes for example research, data analysis and processing of results to create customer presentations. You will also get the chance to actively participate in customer meetings.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Academic studies in Business Administration & Engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in the automotive industry or consulting is a plus
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- Design the mobility of tomorrow: Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
- Expand your horizons: We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
- Stay fit: A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
- Experience esteem: The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.