Belgium United Kingdom
If you are looking for a career in Public Affairs in a fast paced and dynamic environment and you believe you have the expertise and mindset to succeed, please get in touch.
With 50 outstanding, dedicated professionals in our Brussels and London offices, we combine in-depth regulatory expertise and high-level political insight which helps our clients achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes.
At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest. We support clients approach policymaking from an evidence-based perspective.
Since our foundation in 2000, FIPRA International has advised a wide range of clients in a host of sectors, including banking & financial services, chemicals, industrials & mining, competition & antitrust, digital & tech, energy & environment, food & drink, healthcare & life sciences, transport, travel & logistics, international trade and, more recently, Brexit-related issues.
The FIPRA Values
- Responsibility: All Fipriots have responsibilities. These include responsibility to our clients in order to deliver first-class advice, responsibility to each other to ensure the well-being of all members of the team and responsibility towards the environment and the community.
- Respect: FIPRA believes in treating all people with courtesy and consideration, whether that is other members of the team, clients, or stakeholders. We treat others respectfully and expect the same in return.
- Teamwork: FIPRA is a team and believes that working together is essential to achieving our objectives and those of our clients. Teamwork means working together both with our colleagues and with our clients.
- Growth: Working at FIPRA is a positive experience that enables professional development and growth. It provides opportunities to work on interesting and challenging projects, and to learn from the skills and experiences of others. Helping each other grow means helping FIPRA grow.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Our people come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, many of whom have held senior roles in Government, business and the third sector.