Belgium Germany United Kingdom United States of America
We believe INEOS is a refreshing place to work and we are prepared to embrace new approaches to business. If you thrive on challenge and are prepared to push yourself to develop further then INEOS’s open and direct approach to business will give you the opportunity to deliver, in a real job with real responsibility from day one.
INEOS is a global chemical company manufacturing products that are the basis for most modern technology. A business that you may not have heard of!
We are a global producer of petrochemicals and specialty chemicals. We have sales of more than $42bn and have over 15,000 employees worldwide.
We are not publicly quoted and we don’t sell directly to consumers. We focus on selling essential products to other businesses. The chemicals we produce for them enhance many aspects of modern life from paints to plastics, textiles to technology, and medicines to mobile phones. In many of the markets we operate we are number one in the world.
We are looking to grow our business by recruiting the best engineering and commercial graduates from around the world.
Graduates who join INEOS are given clear accountability as a key part of our business with real targets and responsibilities from day one.
We’ve found that INEOS graduates learn faster, have better job satisfaction and deliver more quickly than if we rotate them through a series of placements, that have been handed down from graduate to graduate for years.
This straightforward approach works for us and our graduates. We get a fresh perspective and they feel valued because they get to work day-to-day with high calibre individuals - experts in their field - from the start of their career.
- A real job from Day One. A key part of our business with specific accountability and responsibility from the start.
- Real roles that are more rewarding. INEOS graduates learn faster get more satisfaction than if we rotate them through a set of placements.
- Our graduates work day-to-day and get support from highly experienced experts in your field.
Click APPLY NOW for more information.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
As well as intelligence and technical excellence we are looking for graduates with a mindset that fits INEOS’ approach to business: people who…
- have a pragmatic, can-do attitude
- enjoy and thrive on challenge
- take personal ownership and responsibility
- are adaptable and open to new ways of working
- are proactive in leading change
- are incisive when dealing with situations and communicating
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Enhanced salary progression during graduate programme
- Competitive starting salary, increasing with experience
- Attractive company benefits
- Annual business performance bonuses: (business-specific)