France Singapore United Arab Emirates
RSG Foundation has been established to support underprivileged people or people in need with regard to standards of living, education and health care. It organises and finances one- and multi-day activities and practical assistance in the event of illness, poverty and trauma. It provides doctoral and study scholarships and publication grants as well as it organises training and education projects at home and abroad. The Foundation will seek to support one Lebanese candidate in each Class to help make the goal of attending the INSEAD MBA Programme attainable. The Foundation is expecting the support of the recipient after her/ his graduation.
- Please outline how, if you are successful in your career, you might help others in theirs.
- Please refer to the essay questions in the Diversity scholarships.
- In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why INSEAD should consider you for a Diversity scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
- Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another.
- In approximately 250 words state (a) why you feel an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your particular educational needs (b) your future career objectives.
- In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why INSEAD should consider you for one of the Middle East scholarships? What amount do you consider appropriate?
- In approximately 250 words analyse and discuss the requirements for successful business leadership in the Middle East today. Explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country after graduation.
THE BUSINESS SCHOOL FOR THE WORLD
As one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience.
With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans around the globe. Our 145 renowned faculty members from 40 countries inspire more than 1,400 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
INSEAD’s innovative programmes are internationally recognised. Of particular note, the Financial Times has ranked INSEAD as the #1 MBA programme in that world for two years in a row. (2016 & 2017)”
BE PART OF AN EXCITING, DYNAMIC AND DIVERSE STUDENT BODY
The MBA programme is your stepping stone to a fulfilling future as a leader in a competitive, global business world. We believe that our multi-cultural environment, comprising of students representing over 80 nationalities and an international faculty of world-class business experts, is ideal for your professional and personal development.
We are looking for people with intellectual curiosity, personal qualities to contribute to the many INSEAD activities and a desire to stretch themselves in a rigorous academic programme. We welcome applications from around the world regardless of race, religion, gender, colour or financial status. Our aim is to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student body.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Eligibility: The INSEAD RSG Foundation Scholarship will be awarded to Lebanese candidates who demonstrate academic achievements and have proven financial need. Eligible candidates must have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Lebanon. A preference for candidates residing in Lebanon but Lebanese residing elsewhere may also be considered. Only candidates at the admissions interview stage or admitted to the MBA programme may apply.
Deadline: June 03, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Amount of аward: 12,500 Euros