Germany Poland Portugal Spain United Kingdom
Our Graduate programme begins as a local programme, but offers candidates the chance to build their careers internationally.
OUR GRADUATE PROGRAMME: THE KEY POINTS
- Two-year duration
- 2-4 rotations in different parts of the business
- Various locations available
- Opportunities to develop an international career
Driven, ambitious and curious? Excited by the potential to help shape the future of our business? Here you can.
Our Graduate programme takes place in various locations. More information is available through the application process.
- Poland – Generalist programme
- Spain – Generalist programme
- Portugal – Generalist programme
- Germany – Generalist programme
- UK – Generalist & Specialist programmes
CAREER PATH – FINDING THE RIGHT ROTATIONS
Rotation decisions are based on candidates' profile as well as on the opportunities available within the business.
The programme therefore provides a flexible path tailor made for each candidate, rather than a pre-established 'one-size-fits-all' approach.
AFTER THE ROTATIONAL PROGRAMME
The rotational period will give you the opportunity to build your business acumen and networks. It will also give you visibility within the business and allow us to get to know you better, helping you to land the role that suits you best.
We have one selection process per year which runs between September and March.
Candidates applying now will go through the selection process over the coming months and any offer to join will follow completion of your studies, any time between 20 June and 20 December 2020 depending on your availability and the needs of the business.
WHO WE ARE
We are Imperial Brands PLC, a dynamic fast moving consumer goods company borne out of a strong tobacco heritage. We have continually evolved to embrace changing market dynamics and develop new consumer experiences. Our 30,000-plus employees are united by our purpose: to create something better for the world's smokers.
Our exciting work on innovation is transforming our portfolio of high quality next generation and tobacco products.
Integral to the long-term success of our business is our sustainability strategy. We take pride in behaving responsibly and running our business the right way. It’s not just the right thing to do – it underpins the ongoing growth and development of our business.
Our PLC name reflects the breadth of our brands focus across five distinct entities: Imperial Tobacco, Tabacalera, ITG Brands, Fontem Ventures and Logista.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Our Graduate programme is aimed at candidates looking for their first employment role* and who are fluent in English and potentially in the local language – please check specific criteria during application.
The programme is perfect for driven, ambitious and curious candidates who are excited about change and looking to develop an international fast-track career.
We have opportunities for both:
- Specialist profiles (candidates with studies in law, science, engineering, etc.; see specifications for further information) who want to develop their career in an specific area of the business (Corporate Affairs, product science, etc.)
- Generalist profiles (candidates with business-related studies such as business administration, finance, marketing, etc.) who are willing to experience different areas of the business before finding their landing job.
* We welcome graduate candidates with any background although for the generalist programme, those candidates with business-related qualifications normally find it easier to relate to the selection process content and to find suitable rotations once selected.
VISAS & WORK PERMITS
We are able to sponsor a limited number of visas which will only be granted to candidates with outstanding performance in the selection process and with profiles fitting the need of the business .
Candidates should note, therefore, that we do not guarantee visa sponsorship to all applicants successful at the end of the selection process.