- Support in the qualification / certification of the laboratory in Wettingen according to ISO 17025 to ensure the fulfilment of all quality requirements
- Development of new procedures according to accredited / certified laboratories
- Support in all technical challenges regarding tests and calibrations in the laboratory
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees, davon rund 6000 in der Schweiz.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical Degree (min. HF)
- Ability to determine and develop technical solutions in order to fulfill the ISO 17025. Solutions must be thorough and consistent with organization objectives
- The focus lies on the laboratory processes and the quality of the measurements
- Fluent in German and English
- Analytical abilities combined with an assertive, hands-on and team orientated personality
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool.