The Intern reports to the Head of Policy and Communications and works closely with the Communications & Digital Media Manager and the Digital Communication Assistant
Responsibilities (non exhaustive)
- The Intern will be supporting with the updating of the JA websites
- The Intern will produce regular updates on key developments from the JA network
- The Intern will support with content creation to feed JA Europe’s social media channels
How to apply?
Interested students should submit a CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com with the subject title “Application Communications and Creative Internship – NAME SURNAME”
About JA Europe
JA Europe is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing entrepreneurship education programmes to young people. It is the European arm of JA Worldwide, one of the world’s largest NGO’s offering such programs.
In 2018, over 10 million students participated JA programs in 100+ countries around the world. Today there are 40 European countries offering JA programs, representing approximately 4.2 million students in 2018.
The programme content focuses on economic literacy, business skills, enterprise and entrepreneurship, personal and career development, and ethics or social economics.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- A “can-do” approach to life and the ability to produce work to high standard, including attention to detail
Initiative and creative flare
- First-rate computer and internet research skills
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Photoshop and InDesign, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience in using design softwares such as InDesign and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficiency in using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to use Mail Chimp and WordPress
- The capacity to deal with conflicting priorities, work under pressure and to deliver for deadlines
- An ability to work in an innovative environment, with a proactive and multi-cultural team
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with an ability to use at least one other European language
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- Paid internship in our Brussels Office
- Starting ASAP (May 2019 would be ideal)
- Learning experience in an international work environment