Objectives and benefits of the training course
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
- Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
- Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally: opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
- Give space to participants to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
- Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
- Awaken the learner within
Part of the course is an obligatory online preparatory phase:
Before the residential training course in Germany, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. It aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homework and assessments of their own organisation, local community and own needs.
The concept of the TOSCA is based on the experience of the network of National Agencies and established by a pool of trainers with the support of Resource Centres.
The activity will be facilitated by two experienced trainers:
- Jan Latal
- Bara Stemper Bauerova
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for participants who:
- are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
- are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or an accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
- have a crucial role in and commitment to
- providing conditions for high quality activities
- ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
- creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers
Deadline: July 03, 2020
Program Starts: August 31, 2020
Program Ends: September 04, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
- This project is financed by the participating NAs of the EU-Programme European Solidarity Corps. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
- Unless specified otherwise, the hosting National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food. All the participants will be accommodated in single rooms.
- Please contact your National Agency (NA) or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.