An innovation competition like no other. Over the past 26 years, students from all over the world have participated in, learned and grown from this amazing experience. Last year, 25,000 students took up the challenge and made change happen for one of our top brands: ▸ 60 countries, ▸ +70 e-learning courses, ▸ +5500 innovations. Using your intelligence, know-how and creativity, be the part of innovation at L'Oréal. Three teams will be announced the winners of L'Oréal Brandstorm 2018. Take action and show us how you can disrupt the beauty industry!
"Originality", "Viability" and "Value & Impact" are the assessment criteria and they will carry equal weighting for the two Groups.
- Originality – whether it is an innovative idea which is not yet applied in real life
- Viability – whether the concept and the proposed technology is practical, safe, and environmentally sound for real life application
- Value & Impact – the extent of utilization of battery capacity and environmental benefits (including reduction in carbon and air pollution emissions)
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The Competition is open to students worldwide in participating countries who have completed their high school education, with one entry per person
- L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM is a Competition for UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS.
- Participants have to compose teams of 3 Players.
- Participants participating in an international exchange programme, e.g. Erasmus or exchange students can participate for the home country or for the host country. Participants are only allowed to register under one team. The 3 members of a team must be studying in the same participating country (hereinafter the “Team”)
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Any under-age Participant must have the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to accept the Official Rules and participate in L'ORÉAL BRANDSTORM.
Deadline: February 25, 2018
Cost/funding for participants: