Each year the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science - National and Regional programs represent:
- Over 9,500 applications,
- Over 275 talented young women scientists granted Fellowships to pursue promising research projects,
- 53 national and regional fellowships programs covering 117 countries,
- 50 prestigious partners among the highest scientific authorities in their countries.
- Over 400 international scientists participated in selecting the National and Regional fellows.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Doctoral Level (have completed as of 01/01/2010).
- Life Science, Physical, Mathematics and Chemistry fields
- Carry out scientific work in Brazilian institutions
- Curriculum vitae updated on the Lattes Platform
Top 3 selection criteria:
- Scientific quality and impact of the research
- Previous researches developed by the candidate
- Candidate's independence/produtivity
- Potentiality success of the project
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Number of fellowships given: 7 annual fellowships – 4 in Life Sciences, 1 in Physical Sciences, 1 in Mathematics and 1 in Chemistry
Individual fellowships amount:
- R$ 50,000
- (15 858 $)