Algeria Bahrain Egypt Iraq Jordan Kuwait Lebanon Libya Morocco Oman Palestinian Authority Qatar Saudi Arabia Sudan Syria Tunisia United Arab Emirates Yemen
Each year the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science - National and Regional programs represent:
- Over 9,500 applications,
- Over 275 talented young women scientists granted Fellowships to pursue promising research projects,
- 53 national and regional fellowships programs covering 117 countries,
- 50 prestigious partners among the highest scientific authorities in their countries.
- Over 400 international scientists participated in selecting the National and Regional fellows.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Doctoral & Postdoctoral level
- Life & Physical Sciences Fields
- Being an Arab national
- Maximum 45 years old for Postdoctoral candidates
- Maximum 30 years old for PHD Students candidates
- Working in a Research Laboratory, Institute, or University in GCC & Yemen
Top 3 selection criteria:
- The candidate’s outstanding academic record (including number, quality and impact of the publications, conference presentations, patents…).
- The scientific quality of the research project
- The innovative approach (rationale, relevance, originality, outputs, applications, etc.) and the expected outcomes of the research
Deadline: May 20, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Number of fellowships given: 6 annual Fellowships
Individual fellowships amount: 20 000 € for Postdoctoral Researchers 8 000 € for PHD Students