LEDsafari has launched its new Learning management system for solar industry. This platform meant to bring efficiency in the training for solar industry working in off-grid areas mostly focus in Africa. We are looking for intern to do market analysis. He/she can work remotely.
- Develop relationship with solar industry.
- Follow-up with potential partners.
He/she will work on some define goals.
LEDsafari is an educational technology company based out of Lausanne, Switzerland. It develops training and educational materials on sustainable technology (currently solar technology) and provides services to schools, social organizations (NGOs, foundations) and local governments.
It has developed solar kits, namely the ‘solar-brick’ and ‘solar in a box’ and uses its multi lingual online platform to train teachers. LEDsafari’s founders are listed in Forbes 30under30, Asia21 young leaders, EIT(EU) CHANGE award, Forbes change the world award, MIT Arab award.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Deep understanding of the energy sector, have worked before in solar industry.
- Languages: English (Mandatory) and French & German (Optional)
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Stipend: 350 – 750 CHF per month
- Starting date: As soon as possible