Shape your future legal career this Summer in London with a Scholarship from BPP University worth up to £2,400.
With over 20 years' experience in delivering professional legal qualifications, BPP University Law School is one of the largest law schools in the United Kingdom. We pride ourselves on building and shaping legal careers by developing our students into focused and highly employable solicitors or barristers.
Every year, students from around the world come to London to participate in the BPP University Law Summer School which will run from 3rd to 28th July 2017.
Our Law Summer School comprises two current and highly relevant 2-week modules:
- Introduction to International Business Law
- Introduction to Civil and Criminal Law
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Students have to be at a current undergraduate level or above for all Summer School programmes.
- Students wishing to apply for the Law Summer School programme will have to already be studying an undergraduate or above qualification in Law.
- Students do not have to undertake a specific English test (IELTS) to gain entry onto the programme however should be at a professional level of English equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.0 for Law. If there are any concerns please arrange to take a free BPP University English test.
Deadline: April 14, 2017
Program Starts: July 03, 2017
Program Ends: July 28, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
A scholarship at BPP University worth up to £2,400 for two two-week Law Summer School programmes.