The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry. A success story that began with the separation of air. The company employs approximately 80,000 people globally and serves customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Linde delivers innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers and creates long-term value for all stakeholders. The company is making our world more productive by providing products, technologies and services that help customers improve their economic and environmental performance in a connected world.
We open our doors to anyone studying a technical or economic subject that requires an internship as part of their course or as a pre-requisite. If you just want to gain insight into the workings of a global company by doing a voluntary internship – then that is possible too.
At Linde we believe in our interns and it won’t be long before you are entrusted with responsibility on real projects. In doing so you will gain an overview of our day-to-day business: an opportunity for you to learn about us and for us to learn about you!
- Secure company with more than 135 years of history full of technological progress
- One of the world leading supplier of industrial, process and specialty gases and one of the most profitable engineering companies
- Global company with production sites and offices in more than 100 countries
- Open and friendly working atmosphere full of team spirit and trust
Award winning vocational training
- Decades of experience in vocational training
- Competent and dedicated training supervisors in each location
- Opportunity to work independently and learning experiences in various departments
- High variety of challenging tasks
- Outstanding learning environment and excellent infrastructure
- Hands-on training, health seminars and social events (e.g. on-boarding and introduction days)
- A track record of award-winning apprentices, cooperative students and training supervisors
- A track record of excellent final grades upon graduation
Aristotle once wrote, “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work”. At Linde, we do all we can to put pleasure in our jobs; only then can we expect perfection. With us, you could have the chance to see the world and expand your horizons within a multicultural, global company. You’ll be given room to grow and develop personally, and of course, you’ll be fairly rewarded. But work isn’t everything - we’ll also do all we can to create the best work-life balance to suit you.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We focus on students of technical or economic subjects who excel in their studies.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Flexible working hours, up to 30 vacation days and a attractive compensation
- Attractive entry-level positions and excellent chances of permanent employment
- Comprehensive range of development options and career opportunities