To provide administrative and technical support to the Head of Quality/Quality Director, Quality Department Management and staff. This role offers the opportunity to develop an operational knowledge of a busy automotive quality department covering automotive design, development, supplier quality, quality management systems, quality processes, vehicle production and field related activities. There is potential to further a career in quality for the correct candidate.
Main duties include:
- Under the guidance from the quality management team produce collate data to produce reports accurately and on time
- Analyse quality data to assist with continuous improvement activities and defect reduction
- Support the Quality team with daily tasks as required
- Organising and managing visitors from Geely Holding Group companies and from the Lotus Supplier base
- Diary management for departmental head and supporting managers
- Weekly time recording submission in a timely manner for the team
- Raising of Electronic Requisitions
- Raising relevant documents for travel, visas, hospitality and new starters to the team
- General office management including stationery and consumables
We are an innovative and exciting place to work where everyone enjoys striving to deliver the best for our clients in fast moving global markets. If you have exceptional skills, talent and experience and would like to be part of our future, why not apply now?
At Group Lotus, we will support you in realising your full potential – after all, the continued success of our organisation depends on our committed and competent employees. We will help provide you with the best opportunities to develop the right skills and knowledge to manage your career successfully and respond to the challenges of our business.
We believe in putting you firmly in the driving seat of your own development therefore it is up to you to take control and get the most from the development on offer. We will, where possible, provide the opportunities and resources, you will need to provide the commitment and drive to succeed.
You may be able to take advantage of a range of development opportunities and tools during your career at Group Lotus including internal and external training, professional qualifications, on-the-job coaching, and mentoring.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator, attention to detail, good team player able to work on own and under pressure.
- Flexible approach and keen to learn.