Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, with greater levels of funding available earlier in the cycle.
You will be considered for an MBA Leadership Scholarship during our admissions process, at the point of interview.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA;
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 6 years;
- Can demonstrate strong leadership experience, credentials and a positive career trajectory to date (through their application and at interview);
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree and have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking;
- Perform exceptionally at interview across all competency areas;
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English. Only candidates that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the MBA programme will be considered.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Tuition fee scholarships of £10,000 will be awarded to high achieving MBA candidates.