This project aims to develop and implement an educational tool among European social makers to increase the positive resolution of conflicts through understanding the cultural differences, active listening and negotiation skills.
The specific objectives are:
- to analyse the phenomenon of conflict management at any level: personal, professional, local, national and international;
- to lay the foundation for a better intervention for conflicts on local and international level;
- to help out for a better understanding the educational consequences;
- to provide educational insights into practical tools, reflections on proactive methods, exchange of good practices with Non-formal education methods;
- to increase the international cooperation: networking and advocating, to create the best condition for mutual understanding;
- to create an educational tool/role play game to analyse the conflict situation and improve the soft skills needed during the conflict situation.
The core activity of the MORE is a training course from 25th October to 02nd November 2021, where 29 participants from 9 countries: Uk, Albania, Hungary, Ukraine, Greece, Latvia, Italy, Belgium, Spain, coming from 10 organization (Asfar, Act for Society, Tamazpont Mopka, Vzayemopomich, United Societies of Balkans, Project Net, Giosef, Creativity Platform, System and generation International Association, Asociación Las Niñas del Tul ) will reflect and work -together with 2 trainers- on the implementation of an educational tool for conflict management.
Each country involved will share good practices on the topic and all the participants will learn from one another. At the end of the project, the educational tool will be shared with all the partners and this will be the basis for developing new ideas of collaboration on the same topic. The participants will be youth worker, youth leaders, teachers, trainers and facilitators active in their local community from 18+ years old with attention to gender balance.
Dissemination and Exploitation of the results
The aim of the project is to define the Role Play Game on conflict management called MORE. For this purpose, we expect that our active and motivated participants will contribute in each phase of the process.
The dissemination of the training course results is a crucial part of the project.
Each participant will get at least a pdf version of the Role Game, it will be translated by her/his national group in his mother tongue during the training course. S/he will use this version to test the game among her/his volunteers, students and/or group of youngsters. This process needs to be documented by pictures or videos.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: September 26, 2021
Program Starts: October 25, 2021
Program Ends: November 02, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Accommodation and food
All the cost of accomodation and Food is covered by the project.
Travel reimbursement will be based on the travel distance per participant and must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission:
The distance of a one‐way travel must be used to calculate the amount of the EU grant that will support the round trip.
- Albania 275 EUR per participant
- Belgium 275 EUR per participant
- Greece 275 EUR per participant
- Hungary 0 EUR per participant
- Italy 275 EUR per participant
- Latvia 275 EUR per participant
- Uk 275 EUR per participant
- Ukraine 275 EUR per participant
- Spain 360 EUR per participant
We are considering to manage a private bus for everyone in the arrival and departure day. This would mean to have a range of time for arriving and departing.
Therefore from the travel reimbursement will be subtract 30€ per participants in order to provide a private bus connection from airport to Veresegyház on the arrival and departure day.