Morningstar is looking for a team player with a hands-on attitude combined with excellent organizational skills to fill in their marketing and communications internship position!
- To support the Marketing & Communications team in marketing campaign and event organisation;
- To assist in Marketing & Communications team productions, such as materials for content and digital marketing;
- To undertake other administrative and/or analytical work;
- To participate in ad-hoc research projects as required.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- To be enrolled on an undergraduate or graduate degree programme, preferably specialising in marketing & communications or finance, economics ;
- A team player with a hands on attitude combined with excellent organisational skills
- A passion for investing, demonstrated through personal knowledge of and interest in investment markets;
- Knowledge of the fund management industry would be advantageous;
- Good command of Chinese and English, both oral and written, along with some basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs, e.g. Word, Excel, would be preferred;
- Work in our Hong Kong office between 1-2 days per week.