We help organizations across the private, public, and social sectors create the change that matters. We have always helped our clients identify and set the direction toward their most important goals. Today, we go further: working together to turn these ambitious goals into reality. From the C-suite to the front line, we partner with our clients to transform their organizations in the ways that matter most to them. This means embedding digital, analytics, and design into core processes and mind-sets; building capabilities that help organizations and people to thrive in an ever-changing context; and developing excellence in execution to ensure that actions translate into outcomes, quickly and sustainably.
As a Business Analyst summer intern in Moscow, you’ll get a first-hand impression of the day-to-day life of a McKinsey consultant. The internship program is the best opportunity to explore management consulting at McKinsey.
You will be part of a client team for ~ 8-12 weeks and will experience some of the challenges that a client project presents.
In this role you will be given real work and responsibilities, such as gathering and analyzing information, preparing client presentations, helping solve critical issues, meeting client teams, preparing proposals and communications, and presenting findings to client executives. Experienced consultants will provide guidance and coaching and give you a sense of McKinsey's people, values, and spirit
At the end of the internship, the office will generally make a decision as to whether or not to extend the Business Analyst (~1 year program) offer during the last year of the graduation.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd year bachelors or 1st year masters
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel