Austria Belgium Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey United Kingdom
Applicants are expected to spend a period of one to three months at a NENS member school of their choice in a different European country for the purpose of methodological training.
The exchange grants cover travel and accommodation costs of up to 3,000 EUR.
Application deadlines every year on: 15 April and 15 October (midnight, Brussels time)
To apply for a NENS exchange grant please read carefully the Tips for submission and complete the application pack available for download and send this to NENS via firstname.lastname@example.org
The application pack includes:
1. Cover sheet (information on personal details, FENS member ID)
2. Proof that applicant is a registered student at a NENS school program and proof of NENS membership of host school program.
3. Statement on motivation for intended training stay (250 words max.)
4. Short description of Master or PhD project (250 words max.)
5. Description of proposed project during training stay (500 words max.)
6. Description of methods to be learned or course to be followed during training stay (250 words max.)
7. Declaration of expected costs
8. Letter of recommendation from Master/ PhD supervisor (500 words max.)
9. Letter of support from host laboratory (500 words max.)
You have the possibility to conduct an individually arranged internship at a laboratory associated to a NENS school. You could also take part in organised courses offered by that NENS programme during your internship in the laboratory.