The Nike Paris & North Event team is looking for a full-time/end of studies Sport intern for 6 months for July 2019.
The Event team oversees all internal events & sport activities for Nike North (France / Benelux / Nordics): Sales meetings, Employee meetings, Nike EMEA and Global visitors, team off sites, sport activities and experiences… We deliver events mostly in Paris as Paris is a Key city for Nike globally.
The Event team is part of WD+C - Workplace Design & Connectivity - whose mission is to: create the workplace ecosystem of the future.
WD+C objectives are to enable Nike to work (where, how and with whom they want) and Innovate new ideas (connecting with the work that matters most).
1. EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Event conception: Working on event proposal by doing research and site inspections of restaurants, event locations, team building activities, transports…
- Event production:
- Logistics support: Management of rooming lists, transport planning, caterer, services providers…
- Creation of run of show and event road book & map
- Creation of brief for suppliers
- Event execution: Coordination during events / solutions oriented
- Proposing new ways of communication = Be proactive and creative!
- Creating internal communications on topics related to events and the workplace environment
3. FEEL PARIS
- Updating the Nike Paris Map and our Mapstr account with new restaurants, concepts, event locations, hotels, hot spots = Paris will have no secret for you!
- Updating our Hospitality Master file: data base including meeting rooms, restaurants, team building activities, caterers…
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in English & French
- PPT and Excel knowledge
- Organized, rigorous and proactive
- Dynamic, creative, and agile
- Good knowledge of Paris
- A first experience in the event field is a plus
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.