The scholarship is offered in one of the following programs: Informatics, Information Security, Software engineering and Wireless technologies.
- Send an email to Scholarship Office with CV and graduation certificate, explaining why you are interested to join this scholarship
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria will be invited to an interview with CIT selection committee to determine the final selection.
- Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- University graduated from
- Scientific excellence
- Additional assignments
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
- The final selected candidate will be asked to fill NU online application, pay admission fees and go through normal admission procedure at Nile University.
- Failure to meet all deadlines required by NU to submit your application, required credentials and documents will result in cancelling the offered scholarship.
Deadline for Application 1/8/2019
- Nile University (NU) is a world-class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research.
- Nile University is an Ahleya, non-governmental and non-profit university and the first of its kind in Egypt.
- The university offers both undergraduate and graduate programs
- NU was officially inaugurated in January 2007 with the aim of creating a tech-based knowledge generation platform to help streamline Egyptian youth with the global innovation and science community.
- Its business and technology-based programs and research centers are designed to address critical areas of vital importance to the economic growth and prosperity of the people of Egypt and the region and to engage in cutting-edge applied research.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Graduated with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Willingness to participate in many activities in NU related to teaching, research and admission.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a limited period (2-3 years) and is generally not available beyond that point.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.