Obelis is currently looking for a Marketing Intern:
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Our Vision: “We create compliance for safer markets.”
Our Mission: “To be the consultant of choice, by shaping the compliance industry and providing the most effective compliance process.”
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
- Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with the Marketing department at the highest level:
- Organization of Exhibitions and Events
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Support Sales team with prospecting projects
- Support Marketing Campaign and advertising
- Website Content updates
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Economics or similar.
- Previous experience in Marketing or/and organization of events.
- Previous experience with Google analytics and SEO would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice
- Basic Knowledge of Content Management System platforms
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Possibility to sign Erasmus Learning Agreement
- Location: Brussels
- Period: 4-6 months, full time
- Start date: July
- Paid internship
- International working environment