Provided by: Seedstars
Are you passionate about people operations and want to be involved in recruiting and building a global team, while working remotely or from one of our hubs around the world?
WHO WE ARE
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will work closely with our head of people operations and the core management team on various projects such as: recruiting in 12 countries, overseeing initiatives to scale our culture, or implementing people analytics projects.
This is a FULL TIME AND PAID INTERSHIP which can be done REMOTELY or from our hubs around the world, the duration is 6 MONTHS AND CAN LEAD TO A FULL TIME POSTION within the Global People Operations team.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- sourcing through various channels
- running experiments to test new channels for upcoming markets
- review assessment methods
- People analytics
- Put in place and optimise people analytics projects (related to recruitment and employee engagement)
- Culture development
- Prepare and oversee online experiences and initiatives to get together our team spread across the globe
- You have a strong interest or passion for people ops, HR or recruiting
- You are strong believer in our mission
- You love getting things done with little or no supervision