We are looking to recruit some graduates to join our exciting International Graduate Program starting from September 2017 in Paris. We are expecting candidates who want to go the extra mile, who are determined and ambitious, who like working in a team in a fast-paced environment, and who have great communication and relationship-building skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
In each assignment (6th months each), you can expect to gain unmatched experience, exposure to senior leaders, and a development plan.
1st rotation: Budget and Reporting
- Reporting: monthly, quarterly and annual performance analysis; Production of dashboards
- Budget: participation in the annual budget process, with frequent interactions with all the departments and the management of the company
- Forecast: monthly business update and quarterly performance review; building a business partner relationship
- In charge of the production of monthly reports for management
- Support for the launch of a new activity, with ad-hoc analysis
2nd rotation: Strategic Planning
- Demand forecasting: recurring meetings with the marketing, sales and supply chain departments to assess trends in demand; use of econometric models and performance analysis to predict short / medium / long term volumes
- Assistance in strategic decision-making: participation in the development of scenarios and recommendations for management's decision; participation in the annual strategic process
- Analysis of sales performance: performance monitoring by segment and by brand; monthly and ad-hoc presentations to management
- Competitive analysis: monitoring of competitors’ public initiatives (launches, prices, commercial initiatives, ...) and participation in the development of response strategies
- Support to commercial projects: throughout the process, you will provide support for the evaluation of the opportunity, creation of business case and evaluation of success
3rd rotation: Internal Control
- Provide support to company departments / functions by streamlining business processes and reducing or eliminating non-added value administrative tasks while keeping in place a good internal controls environment.
- Implement effective Principles and Practices to protect company assets and interests.
- Participate in the risk assessment as per PMI guidelines and the annual internal controls reviews plan based on the risk assessment.
- Perform reviews of business processes to ensure their adherence to approved Principles & Practices.
- Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls environment, and when necessary, prepare a list of management action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation.
- Ensure that audit findings are followed-up and resolved. Create reports regarding conducted audits / reviews, and follow-up on action plans for both local management and PMI in order to ensure that all relevant parties are well informed of issues and the status of their resolution.
4th rotation: you will be developing your skills on an international assignment.
FIND A NEW PATH !
Philip Morris International offers you new opportunities. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, international and innovative work environment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master's Degree from a leading academic institution with excellent grade
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details
- Rigorous, curious, ability to reconsider, open-mindedness
- Highly reliable and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English (mandatory)