We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT
- Work on diverse, real life situations and business projects at our global center of excellence for Labor Relations and Social Sustainability;
- Master new skills, gain new knowledge and new perspectives;
- Share your insights and contribute to our team;
- Meet Philip Morris International leaders and professionals in a multicultural environment.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Management; Engineering or any Social Science Degree;
- Less than, or equivalent to, 1 year professional experience;
- Skills in MS Office tools (namely in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint);
- Excellent skills in analysis, planning, organization and communication;
- Fluency in English, in both speaking and written forms;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Strong motivation for learning and a problem-solving attitude.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- A paid internship of 6 months, starting in July 2018, based in Tabaqueira but with a Global scope supporting all our PMI affiliates across the world;
- International and fast-paced work environment;
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.