The Business School of the Future Has Arrived - Quantic School of Business & Technology is the #ModernMBA — the world’s only accredited mobile-first graduate school.
- The Free MBA: Yes, Quantic is selective, but if you're admitted it's free. Join early-career learners eager to make a difference.
- The Executive MBA: Gain key leadership and management skills while collaborating with experienced professionals from top companies around the world.
- The Open Courses: Sign up for free and immediately access a library of 47 introductory business lessons.
Why students love us
- Amazing education: From our free MBA to our affordable Executive MBA, our courses give you marketable skills that accelerate your career.
- Meaningful connections: Connect with other learners through our international network. Meet face-to-face at global conferences and regional meet-ups.
- Proven career outcomes: Earn a more senior role, greater responsibility, higher pay, and gain the network and confidence to start or join a new company.
Designed with business professors from top MBA programs, Quantic’s proprietary, accredited curriculum combines a self-guided software approach with collaborative online case studies and group projects. It’s flexible, yet structured for the modern professional.
Accelerated Career Outcomes
Quantic students gain the skills and perspective needed to secure more senior roles, and the confidence and connections to join or start a new company. In fact, 94% of our alumni say they met their career goals post graduation.
Beyond the curriculum, you'll connect with thousands of high-caliber students and employers in our network. From physical and online meet-ups and events around the world, Quantic is the destination to enhance your professional network.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Your future classmates have attended the world's best universities and have worked a few years in the most impactful companies and organizations. They are the driven leaders of tomorrow. We hope to see you join them in the next class.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Full Tuition Details
There are three tuition billing options: a single upfront payment, two payments (half upfront and half one year later), or a monthly option with 12 equal payments over the duration of the program. See our refund policy here.
We award merit and need-based scholarships on a case-by-case basis. Separately, we may offer discounts on tuition for defined groups and periods of time. You may also be eligible for tuition reimbursement by your company.
Three optional weekend events are held during the program; they vary in cost from $300 USD to $600 USD to attend. Students are responsible for travel and accommodation.