RINA is searching for a Project Manager to strengthen its Corporate Research and Development Unit for its offices in Genoa and Rome.
The candidate will manage complex European funded Projects in the H2020 framework in a multi-disciplinary stimulating environment and in different fields. The role requires someone who can generate and develop innovation ideas, work to tight deadlines as well as work closely with clients, colleagues and project partners, leveraging on a large network of personal contacts. Furthermore, the candidate should be able to manage proposals quality and evolution in direct touch with clients.
- Participation to research Projects and preparation of technical reporting
- Daily communication with international partners
- Proposal writing
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- University Degree in a scientific or technical discipline (Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering preferably)
- Previous experience / interest in commercial aspects and new product development
- Willingness to travel in Italy and abroad
- Holding valid driving license
- Previous experience in project management and prosposal writing in European funded research and innovation programmes is considered an important added value
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and organizational skills.