As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are looking for interns passioned in new technology and development.
SAP Labs Hungary is a software development center in Budapest where a highly skilled workforce of more than 200 people contribute to the success of SAP’s customers in an excellent working environment.
THE 4 MAIN TEAMS IN THE ORGANIZATION ARE THE FOLLOWING:
Application Innovation or AI, doing SAP Business Suite development (especially Supply Chain Management and Product Lifecycle Management), Installed Based Maintenance and Support or IMS, doing maintenance and development
Support for Supply Chain Management and logistic applications such as SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer or SAP Extended Warehouse Management; SAP Mobile Platform or SMP, developing and maintaining the iOS, Android and Windows 8 / Phone SDKs of SAP for smartphone and tablet enterprise app developers; Globalization Services, creating localized versions of various SAP ERP applications, especially in the Human Resource Management area, for several European countries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participating in the team work (develop or test new software features, analyze and resolve problems reported by the customers, and provide high quality fixes)
- Communicating with customers and other supporting teams on a global scale
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Students / graduates in Computer Science or IT with
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communication level of English (both written and oral)
- Experience in software development or testing a well as with ERP systems or the mentioned
- programming languages would be an advantage
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: email@example.com, APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Deadline: July 15, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Practice at one of the leading software development company of the world
- Working in a multinational environment
- Develop in popular programming languages or get experience in software testing
- SAP product know-how
- Friendly and open colleagues
- A compensation package above average
- Continuous personal and professional growth
- Superior office and work environment
- International team