SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Expectations & Tasks
- Manage logistics and document status of Workshop roll out and delivery by Region
- Work closely with our Regional SPOCs in planning of Workshops
- Schedule meetings with global and regional stakeholders and program leads
- Attend and contribute to weekly project status meetings – report on status to Malcolm Hamilton – the Global Lead for the Program
- Work with Regional Stakeholders to track and report on impact of the Workshops on Partner generated Pipeline post workshop
- Create and maintain relationships with global and regional stakeholders
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Skills / Competencies.
- Effective engagement with virtual groups
- Ability to develop & execute program launch plans
- Some experience with Excel and Power Point
- Experience in project management
- Experience overseeing numerous projects
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments.
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems and solve them.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position. Seeking degrees in Liberal Arts, Marketing, General Business or Communications. Limited commensurate experience in marketing positions a plus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a tertiary institution or post-graduate degree
- Must NOT have a previous or ongoing full-time work experience
- Must be able to commit at least 6 months of internship duration
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 22 hours per week
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident