Germany United States of America Worldwide
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. The company has more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise and offers a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions.
SCHOTT offers internships in its various business groups throughout the world. These positions are available to students or people taking further education courses before receiving their diploma. We are primarily looking for interns in our US, Malaysia, Singapore and China locations.
Please apply about 5 - 6 months before you would like to start your internship. Please also remember to mention the time period / duration of the internship as well as area and countries of interest.
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. The company has more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise and offers a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharma, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone’s life and is committed to innovation and sustainable success. The parent company, SCHOTT AG, has its headquarters in Mainz (Germany) and is solely owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation. As a foundation company, SCHOTT assumes special responsibility for its employees, society and the environment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who are we seeking?
Engineering and Business students.
- Availability for 4 to 6 months
- Fluent English Skills and/or good knowledge of language of internship destination
- Strong communication and team working skills
- A readiness for continuous personal and professional development
- Geographical flexibility, global thinking
- Ability to work effectively across cultures
- Above average grade
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- Interesting Internship ranging from 4-6 months in target field
- Involvement in current projects
- Adequate payment
- Assistance with visa and residence permission
- Assistance in finding accomodation
- Support through mentorship program before, during and after program
- Possibility to become a part of our Student Talent Pool Program