Would you like to get off to a good start after completing your studies? Are you looking for a company that supports your career? Then grow beyond yourself in our graduate program! As a modern, dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential.
We offer you insights into our various business areas, a training program tailored to your needs and the opportunity to gain your first experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills.
- Gain 18 months of insight into the digital world of securities trading and settlement, financial information and banking services
- Use the Graduate Program as a springboard for your successful career at SIX
- Let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience.
- Extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs.
- Benefit from your first experiences abroad at one of our locations
- Build relationships across the enterprise through multiple applications
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in International Management, Finance, Business Administration at a university or university of applied sciences
- First relevant work experience is an advantage
- Communicative, committed and ambitious personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very resilient, flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility
- Team player with a solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, every other language is a plus.