Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada France Germany Ireland Kenya Malaysia Morocco Nigeria Poland Portugal Singapore South Africa Spain Switzerland United Kingdom United States of America
Every day, across the world, inspiring non-profit leaders, volunteers and their supporters are working tirelessly to make your communities better places to live. Too often we see small non-profits with exceptional ideas on the brink of delivering change, unable to make their idea a reality due to lack of funds. We want to help you build opportunities from your bright idea
Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund will support the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives that may go no further due to funding challenges.
We are committed to helping the most enterprising solutions become a reality in our communities. That’s why our fund is only open to non-profits with an income of less than $2M.
What are our key focus areas?
We have four key themes that underpin our work and shape how we contribute towards our communities:
- Enterprise & Employment
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
What type of activity will we fund?
Through the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives, we want to help you:
- Build on your existing success and support the delivery of your overall mission
- Generate additional income to make your organization stronger and more sustainable
- Deliver innovative solutions that tackle issues in the towns and cities where Sage has offices
We give businesses around the world the information, insight and tools they need to succeed today.
Re-imagining business is not about playing catch up, it’s about leapfrogging the competition. Too often businesses make decisions based on what’s in the rear view mirror, rather than the headlights. We combine social, mobile, real-time technology to put live information at your fingertips so you can make fast, informed decisions.
Everything we do starts and finishes with building customers for life by offering them choice, support, expertise and innovation. That means championing their causes. It means offering them choice rather than forcing change upon them, and letting them know we’ll be ready to go when they are.
We do business the right way – building trust with customers by being the go-to source of business advice for small and medium businesses. We also recently created the Sage Foundation and through it launched a bold new 2+2+2 model for corporate philanthropy.
We are creating a high speed, high performance culture, and becoming One Sage - a single organisation that delivers the same outstanding customer experience the world over.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What are we looking for?
Enterprising and entrepreneurial ideas to help improve the lives of either: military veterans, young people or women and girls in 21 countries where we operate around the world.
Enterprise Fund Criteria Checklist
- You must be a recognized/registered charity or non-profit organisation in accordance with local country governance and laws
- Your organisation must have an income that is less than $2M
- Your organization’s work must focus on either supporting Military Veterans, Young People (up to 25 years) and/or Women and Girls
- Your funding request is to support projects or initiatives that have been operational for two years or less
- Your funding request must be for work that is delivered and benefits communities within a 50 km radius of a qualifying Sage office. Please note: Locations will be detailed in the application form.
- Your organisation must be able to provide volunteer opportunities for Sage colleagues to support you and / or your work
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
A limited number of grants between $5,000 - $25,000 will be awarded from this $500,000 Enterprise Fund.